It's been a busy month and there's much catching up to do. Here are some highlights from the last month in South Asia:
I went to Thailand! Every year my company invites employees to Chiang Mai, Thailand for a week of training, networking, sharing and relaxing. This picture is from a traditional Thai dance and cultural dinner I attended one evening with friends.
We rode around Chiang Mai on scooters! This was my first time to ride a scooter in Asia, a somewhat frightening and exhilarating experience at the same time. I survived without wrecking and yes, I wore my helmet. We drove around the city for awhile, then drove up a mountain to a waterfall.
Then I took a week of vacation in Phuket, Thailand with some friends. This was taken at our hotel's restaurant. It was beach front, baby!


4 comments:
Hey, why aren't you wearing one of those outfits from the first picture? I wonder if that hat with the cone is heavy or hard to balance...
I know, cool outfit huh? I was just having fun wearing shorts - quite the novelty for me! Haha. Next time, next time Josh ;)
You drove and rode a scooter? I'm jealous. It looks like you had a lot of fun in Thailand.
Tell me, is the food in Thailand as same as food of "King and I" in Rochester?
Um, I think it was better. Yeah, much better. More coconut.
Post a Comment