Sharing the Love of Jesus with South Asians in NYC
9.08.2008
Day 7
Ask that those fasting will be blessed with a deep thirst for Truth and will not cease endeavoring to satisfy this thirst until they partake of the Living Water.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's so cool that you post daily about Ramadan (did I spell it right? too lazy to check). I learned a lot from this blog.
In August 2010 I moved to NYC to join Urban Impact ministries, an outreach to unreached people groups from South Asia. I'm currently looking for individuals and churches to commit to one time or monthly donations to meet my goal of $12,000 which will support me as a full-time missionary for one year. Thanks for visiting my blog!
2 comments:
That's so cool that you post daily about Ramadan (did I spell it right? too lazy to check). I learned a lot from this blog.
Thanks.
I'm so glad you're enjoying it. Thank you for reading it and praying. Check back everyday for a new prayer request!Miss you, friend :)
Post a Comment