I am required to leave the country every six-months to renew my visa and am set to exit later this month. There is a possibility that I will not be able to re-enter the country for 2 months after I exit because of a new customs rule. So far, our company people have been allowed back into the country, but some airports have begun stamping a "no-rentry for 2 months" in all passports. At this time, no one knows what's going to happen later this month.
This may mean that I will have to end my term and come home early. I'm packing all my things in case something like this happens. This country has become a second home to me in so many ways and I'm not ready to say goodbye just yet!
Please join me in praying for this situation. Pr. that I'll be able to get back into the country as planned and won't be delayed for 2 months or sent home. I invite you to join me in prayer and fasting for this situation on Monday, December 7th.
Announcing a New Website Giveaway
3 years ago
2 comments:
oh, Camille! I'm certainly praying for you about this. I have the same kind of case here. Supposedly I can be here 90 days then I have to be out 90 days. But it's not always enforced.
sorry roz. praying for you too :)
Post a Comment