2.11.2008

Health

Friends,
Please be in pr.yer for my health. Last week I caught a bug that has been going around that started out with a fever, then stomach problems. I took a day off last week to rest, and (I think) I'm over the worst of it, but I'm still having problems eating foods and don't have much of an appetite. Pr.y that I wouldn't have stomach pains and that I would get my appetite back. Also, a few other people in our company have the same thing, so please be lifting them up as well.

Thanks for your pr.yers,

Camille

2 comments:

Debbie said...

pr.ying for you definitely. love you and am so proud of the work you are doing. keep up the hard work. *hugs*

CD said...

Thanks, Debbie! I've been thinking of you lately. I've been learning the Urdu alphabet which is pretty much the Arabic alphabet and it reminds me of the good times we had in Arabic class (for the few weeks I was there - haha!). Hope all is going well with your studies :)