2.01.2008

You asked for it, you got it.

Hello Friends,

You can send mail and packages to this address:

No. 1 Anand Nagar Road
HA Farm Post, Hebbal
Bangalore 560024
INDIA

Some of you have been asking about what kinds of things I'm not able to get here, would like to see in a care package, etc. Fortunately, I can get many things in this city. But since you asked, here's my current wish list:

-3x5 note cards (no lines)
-white sticky tacky
-black ball point pens
-hand lotion (not anti-bacterial lotion, please)
-chapstick
-Extra Peppermint Gum
-DVD movies - I'm not picky. The only DVDs I brought are "Fly Away Home", "Minority Report" & "The Neverending Story I & II", so anything besides these three. (No Bollywood movies, please - haha.)

...And any other fun stuff you want to send. Please don't feel like you need to send these things right away because you think I'm desperate! I have everything I need here. I'm mainly posting this for those of you who have been asking what types of things to include in care packages. Also, don't feel like you need to send tons of chocolate. I'm able to purchase a variety of chocolate products here (unless, of course, you feel compelled to send Dove dark chocolate).

Simply a letter from you would also be great to receive in the mail. Thanks to all those asking about care packages.

Yours,

Camille

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You gave me so many ideas. *evil chcukle*

By the way, how are you at learning language?