Just wanted to give you an update on the "speedbump". I have officially been jump-started :) There's a team here this week from the States that is helping me with a project strategy in a big way. They have a lot of wisdom to share and zeal for this project and the people of this city.
I'm exhausted after being out with them sharing with people in the city today, but I promise to post more later. They're here for the rest of the week, so please be thinking of them as they battle jetlag. Pr. that we could walk away from this week's meeting with a clear plan of what area to focus for the rest of my term, specifically the next 6 months.
Many more pr. requests to come. Time for me to rest! He is faithful and so are you - thank you for lifting me up!
Sincerely,
C
Announcing a New Website Giveaway
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment