6.15.2008

Picture Time

This was the other hand that I got mahendi on. Pray for the ladies that did this mahendi. They have heard the good news many times over, yet they are still very much tied to their traditions. Pr. that they would have dreams and visions about Him.

Big, BIG tree at a botanical garden I visited with friends. We made many new friends that day and even escaped being attacked by street dogs long enough to have a picnic lunch on a field of grass (yes, a field of grass - that's an amazing thing here!).


Praying that we can start a breast cancer awareness program at this hospital. Pr. that doors would open and He would provide a group of volunteers/nurses to help with this project.

Pic taken at the cricket game with my friend Allison. She recently returned to the States after volunteering as a teacher in B'lore for 1 year. We'll miss you, friend!


P.S. This weekend, I finally got to take that "good, long day of doing absolutely nothing". It was incredible and needed! Thanks for praying for that ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're looking beautiful as ever.

It seems like being in India is helping you as much you helping India, perhaps a little more. He is awesome.

Keep on blogging.

(Lately, I keep having weird/sad dreams frequently. I wonder why...)

JVS said...

you are awesome Camille, I am encouraged by your fervor. You know you are in the right vision when it excites passion. Pr.ing for transformations.

Keep it up.

Joshua said...

A constant encouragement... thank you.

Joshua