Sharing the Love of Jesus with South Asians in NYC
9.15.2008
Day 14
Ask that the simplicity of the Good News would draw many to I AM during this fasting month. "By grace you have been saved." Ask that He would give grace to many in need of His great mercy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Did you take those pictures that you posted daily?
In August 2010 I moved to NYC to join Urban Impact ministries, an outreach to unreached people groups from South Asia. I'm currently looking for individuals and churches to commit to one time or monthly donations to meet my goal of $12,000 which will support me as a full-time missionary for one year. Thanks for visiting my blog!
2 comments:
Did you take those pictures that you posted daily?
check out this blog:
http://bcmrwsg.blogspot.com
Your name is on the bottom. I bet you miss us.
some of them I took, but the majority of them other people took. miss you bcmer's, you.
Post a Comment