11.18.2008

Urgent Requests for this week

Dear Friends,
Please think of me this week. I'll be going to a "closed" land where freedom to choose what you believe is strictly forbidden. I've been very much burdened for the people of this area and am excited that I will finally have the opportunity to visit this place. Here's some more info about this land and some things to be thinking about:

- there are approx 300,000+ people that live in this land that do not have access to the word

-there is no visible group of followers anywhere in this land

-by law, every person of this land must follow one faith only. It is a criminal offense to do otherwise.

Things to be thinking about...

-speedy translation of the word into this people's mother tongue
-effective communication to this land via media (radio, audio, etc.)
-change in the laws to allow more freedom for people of this land to choose
-for the thousands of the people of this land that are enslaved by heavy drug usage and for those disillusioned and bored with their life in this land (I've heard boredom is very common among younger generations in this land and the main reason for high drug usage)
-that more followers would share with the people of this land
-for the thousands of people of this land that actually live in my city. What an open door to share! Ask that local followers would catch the vision to reach this community.

-safe travels for myself and other friends that I'll be traveling with
-opportunities to share and guidance from the father about when and who to share with
-that we wouldn't get deported from this land for sharing!
-for a relaxing and refreshing time spent in this land (I'm actually going to this place for vacation)


Ok, I'm really excited about this trip. I leave tomorrow morning and will get back early next week. Please think of me during this week! I'm looking forward to sharing many more details and pictures about how the Father answered your requests when I return. Have a great week!

-C

No comments: