3.28.2009

The Shack

I finally was able to read "The Shack" during my vacation to Nepal. Some friends had been passing it around the office and I was able to borrow it. I honestly didn't know much about this book at all except that it was about some guy that meets God in a shack...or something like that. Wow! What an incredible and provocative story. I've been thinking about this book on and off ever since I finished it. I felt like I connected to certain parts of the book because it just made sense to me and the way I think.

I hope you'll get the opportunity to pick up this book sometime soon. It's a fast read. My advice is don't read any reviews or discuss the book with anyone you know who has read it. Just go read it, let go of anything that you think this book might be about and take it for what it's worth to you personally.

If you've read this book or if you finish it sometime soon, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Like I said, I'm still processing it all, but would be interested to hear your insights.

No comments: