Last week was my "1 Year left" marking point. It's hard to believe I've been here nearly a year and half now! I know the next year will fly which makes me sad, but I look forward to returning to my homeland and seeing you all again :) Here are the places I hope to visit during my first few months back in no particular order:
1. San Francisco
2. Portland, OR
3. National Park Tour (Yosemite, Yellowstone...)
4. Texas
5. Mississippi
6. Alabama
7. Rochester, NY
8. NYC
9. Southern IL
10. Chicago
11. New Orleans
12. Virginia :)
Ok, so this might take more than a few months...
P.S. I'm looking for a road trip buddy!
Announcing a New Website Giveaway
3 years ago
4 comments:
For #3 - please include the Great Smoky Mountaina National Park....aka - a visit to East TN to see me!!!
You should include Boston because you know -- Whitney! I so know that you want to be a wedding crasher at the cemetery.
I don't think Whitney is getting married in a cemetery.... unless they want to wake the dead ...haha...
I volunteer for a trip out west to Yellowstone... although I think you might consider the Canadian Rockies or Glacier National Park. Either way, let's go out west and go camping/hiking.
Post a Comment