1.31.2008

New York Visits Bangalore.


I found out a few weeks ago that a good friend from Rochester would be arriving in Bangalore in January for a wedding. Turns out we arrived on the same day and were able to meet up two times while she was here. Talk about my worlds colliding! It was nice to see a familiar face from home and get to hang out in my new home city together (even though I know the city about as well as she did. I didn't make for much a tour guide!).

This picture was taken on my roof the day she left. For all you RIT folks, you'll have to ask her about her adventures in Bangalore...she may recruit you to come visit me! Don't resist :)

C

P.S. See the photo link on the left for a few new pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will say it again. You and Celeste are beautiful in your garments on a beautiful roof in a beautiful day.

Joshua said...

Wow. India looks gorgeous! The pictures are great, and it's absolutely amazing that she was visiting Bangalore the same flippin day!!!! How does that even happen!?!?!

Unknown said...

Wow, everything looks amazing, and I LOVE THE GARB. I know you have internet (to talk to my hubby), maybe I should come visit you! It looks really great. Let's see, if I came in August... :), I'm so happy for you.