Hello All,
I'm recovering from a bad cold so things are looking up here. I had a day off this weekend so we took a trip to Agra to check out the Taj Mahal (click on the link under "Pictures" to the left to see pics from the Taj!).
I have three days left of training here and then off to Bangalore. I was able to meet with my new supervisor today which made me all the more excited to get to my city and get started. It will also be much warmer in Bangalore. It's been pretty chilly here the last couple of days (40s at night + no heat in our bedroom). I guess "cold" is relative. I heard that it's 5 degrees fahrenheit back home.
The next three day's training will focus on language learning. These days are long and are more taxing mentally than anything else. Please pr.:
-that I would be able to find some renewal in the evenings
-that my health would continue to improve
-opportunities to share stories and start conversations
-safe travels to Bangalore on the 25th
Announcing a New Website Giveaway
3 years ago
5 comments:
Really cool pictures! I especially love the monkey!
You take awesome pictures. So clear and so professional! I like the monkey too.
My roommate Lynna (the one whom you interviewed) and I talked last night about next year and then you popped up in our conversation. You have no idea how much I miss you.
Pr. that our grad roommates graduate by this spring or summer if you know what I mean.
hey hey. i'm so encouraged by what you are doing and i will keep you in my pr.
I hope you take good care of yourself, as I would want to keep good care of my body. .
i'm a lil sick, and my body's falling apart (in some ways, not very fatal) and I don't know how to live on God.
i miss you and rejoice in the Lord.
love, and hugs
zeuven
Hey! So Josh and I went to an Indian store today to pick up some spices for cooking and he caught a glimpse of a poster with the Taj Mahal in the background with the tagline, "And to think guys get away with giving their girls flowers and chocolate."
Miss you. I have been talking about your bravery to my new friends here in GA (I moved). They keep telling me how bold I am to move to a new place knowing no one. I tell them; pssh that's nothing compared to my friend, C. I really love reading about your travels (rickshaw video= very entertaining) and find your stories inspiring. If you'd like, you can "think of me" as I am in search for a new home for Suns, and a job in my new town. LOVE!
Post a Comment