Sharing the Love of Jesus with South Asians in NYC
3.22.2008
Holi Cow!
Just a taste of holi in B'lore. For more pictures of the holi festivities (and a very colorful covered Camille), go to my flickr site.
-C
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That's awesome. I wish we could have that kind of celebration at RIT. Just throw color powder at people and some get in people's eyes and get sued, that's how I would predict when it happened here.
Anyway, the sonrise was beautiful. ;-) If you know what I mean.
In August 2010 I moved to NYC to join Urban Impact ministries, an outreach to unreached people groups from South Asia. I'm currently looking for individuals and churches to commit to one time or monthly donations to meet my goal of $12,000 which will support me as a full-time missionary for one year. Thanks for visiting my blog!
1 comment:
That's awesome. I wish we could have that kind of celebration at RIT. Just throw color powder at people and some get in people's eyes and get sued, that's how I would predict when it happened here.
Anyway, the sonrise was beautiful. ;-) If you know what I mean.
Post a Comment