Sharing the Love of Jesus with South Asians in NYC
11.07.2008
Election '08
Several of you have inquired regarding the US election from this side of the world. I thought I'd let our local paper speak for itself. I've clipped articles from the day before, day of, and day after the election. Click on the article for a larger view. I'd be interested to hear your comments and how the political views here compare to those in the US.
His comments about going into Pakistan made me nervous, and I don't even live there. They seem excited by him, but are uncertain of some of his foreign policy directions.
In August 2010 I moved to NYC to join Urban Impact ministries, an outreach to unreached people groups from South Asia. I'm currently looking for individuals and churches to commit to one time or monthly donations to meet my goal of $12,000 which will support me as a full-time missionary for one year. Thanks for visiting my blog!
2 comments:
His comments about going into Pakistan made me nervous, and I don't even live there. They seem excited by him, but are uncertain of some of his foreign policy directions.
Yeah I'm not too excited about his ideas about Pak either, especially since I have a lot of friends that live there or are from there. We'll see...
Post a Comment