3.03.2008

S Town




Dear Friends,
These are pictures I took this weekend of a section of the city I'll call "S Town". This area has one of the largest concentrations of M.sl.ms in B'lore. Last week, I had the privilege of speaking with a brother who also has a burden for these people. He said this is one of the hardest places in the city to share the Truth. Little is being done to reach out to the people in "S Town".

The father has been calling "S Town" to my attention several times over the past few weeks. I know that He's doing something in this section of the city and in these people's hearts.

"S Town" is desperate for pr.yer right now. Please be lifting up "S Town" this week.

Pr.y...
  • that barriers erected against the truth would be torn down
  • that the people who live and work in "S town" would have powerful dreams about Him
  • for more laborers to have a burden for this area of the city
  • that G.d would open doors for communicating His story
  • for healings for the handicapped people who live here
  • for provision for the beggars, orphans, handicapped and single moms who live on the streets in "S Town"
  • specifically for the women of "S Town", like those pictured above. Pr. that He would speak to them through dreams and miracles.
  • that "family members" living/working in "S Town" would stand firm in the face of persection.
  • that He would fulfill all the purposes of his heart for "S Town"

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Those yellow buggies are cute...

CD said...

That's how I get to work everyday! Auto-rickshaws are great (especially the ones that have shocks) :)