8.29.2008

Finished



I finished the Breast Cancer Awareness Program this morning. I was able to share not only the physical side of breast cancer, but also discuss the emotional and spiritual aspects. Many stories from the Word were shared and I gave each lady a "Truth" film as a free gift, as well. I'm grateful that I was able to serve these ladies in this way and have the opportunity to share some good news with them. Continue to pray for persons of peace to come from this seminar.

Thanks for all of your prayers this week. You've helped me get through minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day. It's been a long week and I'm ready for a break. Looking forward to sleeping in a little bit, or a little longer than I have been sleeping at least.

Off to meet a musl. m family tomorrow in the morning and then another one in the evening. Pray that my stomach will be strong tomorrow. I've been having a lot of stomach problems lately and have little appetite. I know there will be much food and chai offered at each home I visit. Pray that I could be miraculously healed of my stomach problems and be able to eat the piles of yummy rice and Indian curries they will serve!

Have a fabulous weekend and make sure to check back for some special prayer requests I'll have beginning September 1st!

Blessings,

C

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing awareness about breast cancer. As a child of a mom who is a survivor I appreciate breast cancer awareness.

LOVE YOU!!!