Hi Friends,
Just wanted to thank you for your prayers for the Breast Cancer Awareness Program to start...it's happening...tomorrow! Last Friday I went back the same hospital I had previously visited and they said, "Yes, please come teach our staff about breast cancer! Can you come next Weds, Thurs, and Fri?"
Above all, please pr. for people of peace to come from this program. Pr. that it would help me connect to other women who may be interested in learning more about Isa Masih. Pr. that He would make it evident who the women of peace will be.
Also, please think of me as I prepare to teach this material for the next three days. To be honest, I feel a little unqualified to be leading this program, but I am going to try to give it my best. Pr. that this would really connect with the ladies and that I would be a dynamic teacher for them that would make them desire to come back each day for sessions 2 and 3. Pr. that I my memory capacity would be huge and that I could remember all the stories and statistics I need to share for each hour-long session.
In other news, I had a meaningful conversation with my language teacher today about Ramzan and what she believes about Him. It was exciting and she was asking a lot of questions. Pr. that next month would really open her eyes to the verses in the Qur'.n that speak about Isa. Pr. that she would go the Injil (NT) and Before Books (OT) to learn more. Pr. for more opportunities to speak Truth with her. I hope you'll consider thinking of M's in September during the month of Ramzan/Ramadan.
Ok, time to prepare for the breast cancer awareness program!
Thanks again for lifting me up!
C
Announcing a New Website Giveaway
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment