Hi Friends,
The first day of the Breast Cancer Awareness Program was success! I remembered the stories and statistics I wanted to share and even got the ladies laughing by the end. 16 nurses and docs attended my session. I know it was only by His grace that I was able to do this session. I was mentally and physically exhausted when I arrived at the hospital this morning, but because you were praying I was able to deliver the "Good News" and warn these ladies about the dangers of Breast Cancer.
Please, please continue to pray for me. I have one session tomorrow morning for one hour and then a final session on Friday for an hour. Pray that I will be dynamic and engaging for these ladies. Pray that they will share this information with five other ladies in their life. Most of all, pray for women of peace to come from this training. That's really what this is all about - pray that I won't forget that.
Also, please pray that I would be in good health and get enough sleep. I desperately need a break and I'm getting a little sick and rundown as a consequence of not taking one. I know that I'm being forced into taking a break because I'm getting sick (a warning sign). Pr. that I could hold out until Friday night and then be able to take a long rest this weekend. He has given me amazing strength these last few days and I believe he can give me enough to get through to the end of Friday.
Thanks again for lifting me and these ladies up. Couldn't do this without you.
Yours,
C
Announcing a New Website Giveaway
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment